Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ann Taylor Petite Fall Collection

I haven't been excited by Ann Taylor stuff lately, but I checked their website today and they have so much new stuff. I'm actually loving everything! I want every item below.

I love cardigans and I love this color. Must have this!
Petite Double-Ribbed Trim Cardigan

This sweater looks so cozy. I thinking this would be super cute with a long sleeve underneath or even layered over a form fitting dress!
Petite Shawl Collar Cardigan with Leather Buckle

This leather is super cute and it's so hard to find leather jackets in petite sizes (besides Aritzia, but their leather jackets never go on sale). I'd definitely consider getting this when AT has their 40% discount!
Petite Leather Quilted Jacket

I don't have any long sleeve dresses and I been wanting one for work. All my dresses are sleeveless or with short sleeves and I feel like that I have to wear a jacket or cardigan over them to make it work appropriate. This dress would look much better with a wide belt!
Petite Modern Croc Blouson 3/4 Sleeve Dress

This blouse (in wine) looks like my Aritzia blouse from the previous post, but this AT one is cheaper!
Petite Overlapping Placket Long Sleeve Blouse

I'm tired of pencils skirts and I'm liking this alternative! I see this skirt worn with tights and my black Stuart Weitzman 'Spectacle' Stretch Suede Boot (from this post).

Petite Flounce Back Skirt


7 comments:

  1. oh i'm really loving AT's new collection too! that modern croc dress looks gorgeous as does the long cardi. let's hope they have a sale soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that belted shawl top :) Can't wait to shop this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cardigans - perfect for fall and winter office wear :) The shawl cardigan with the leather buckle is probably my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the leather jacket! But knowing me I'd probably wait till it goes on sale and miss out on everything :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Petite Shawl Collar Cardigan with Leather Buckle - i want to wear it w/a stripe long sleeve tee underneath.

    Here's to hoping more cute things will arrive this season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been eying that leather jacket too...but I might wait until maybe 60% off to see if I can snatch one up in my size! Can't wait to see what you end up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo that jacket looks nice! It doesn't look that good on the model though. I would be totally trying it on if I can find one in store!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Although sometimes I don't reply, I do read all your comments! If you have a question that you'd like answered, please email me instead. Thanks!